Kayastha Sangam - Matrimonial focuses to enable you with a safe & secure environment in which you search and find partner of your choice.
However, in ensuring safety & privacy of your account, we're limited to actions that are within the control. Therefore, it is necessary for you to exercise some simple precautions for your privacy for a safe and secure experience.
- Our Profile Screening team always makes it sure that every profile put up at
Kayasthasangam.com is screened for irrelevant and/or inappropriate content.
- Team has a strict abusive sign and language filtration and reporting systems for those that do get through our screening technology.
To report fraud or misuse, write to us giving full details of your case. You can always contact us at email@example.com
- We suggest not to include your personal contact information viz. name, email ID, home address, contact numbers, place of work or any other identifying information in your initial conversations.
- We request you not to send contact information until your instincts tell you that this is someone you can trust. We appreciate if you take your time.
- Immediately stop communicating with anyone who pressures you for personal information or attempts in any way to trick you into revealing it. You can immediately report this behavior to
Kayasthasangam.com for an immediate action, collecting the actual information for a appropriate decision.
- Don't use your regular or official email ID for communicating with a unknown person.
- If someone gives you a phone number with a strange area code, check it out to make sure it's not a charge number before you make the call.
- Even if you decide to arrange a meeting with a member, you always have the right to change your mind. Itís possible that your decision to keep the relationship at the anonymous level is based on a hunch that you canít logically explain. Trust yourself. Go with your instincts.
- When you decide to meet face to face with someone for the first time, choose a public place (such as a restaurant / cafe or a place of social gathering) at a time when many people are around and ensure your own transportation to and fro. We appreciate if you take someone close to you accompanying you.
- It is suggested to ask a lot of questions and watch for inconsistencies. This will help you detect liars and cons, and it will help you find out if you're compatible.
- Involve your family or your close friends in your search for a life partner and do not take a decision unilaterally or hastily.
- In case someone asks you for money, abuses you, tries to cheat you, mis-behaves, sends you irrelevant mails, threatens you for any reason report the situation to us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.